Welcome to “Dice at High Noon” this blog is dedicated to miniature gaming in the Wild West era using a range of 25mm to 28mm models. My primary focus is in Warhammer Historical: Legends of the Old West but the information contained within this blog could be applied to other Western themed miniature games with minimal work.
Preview of things to come:
- Advice on how to build, organize and run your posse during a campaign LOTOW.
- Scenery and Terrain to the Wild West theme that I am building.
- Painting Features of models that I am going to paint.
- Model review from various companies that make Western models.
- Battle Reports of games played.
- House rules for new Trading Post gear.
- House rules for new Hired Guns.
- House rules offering a new skill chart.
- New scenarios to play.
- Links to various companies that make Wild West miniatures.
- Links to other websites that offer additional information to the hobby.
- Inspiration for ideas for the hobby.
My goal here is to entertain you and help enjoy your miniature gaming experience. I hope that I don’t disappoint your expectations. If you have comments, suggestions or feedback feel free to post here or drop me an email. Make sure if you do email me that you put a header in the email to ensure I read it, otherwise I may consider it junk mail!
If you happen to manufacture any 25-28mm Western figures, contact me if you want to sponsor this page!