Friday, January 3, 2014

Crossover 3 Miniatures Kickstarter!

Photo-main

Ouch! Rusti shocked us all with a shock attack of a new Kickstarter. 8 New supers and a bunch of goons including heavy weapon para military, bank robbers and robot invaders! Wow! 


Check it out and support it! Great guy! Delivered on time for Crossover 2 that I was part of and Part 1 while I missed out due to finances was amazing...I think 2014 is the year of Superheroes, Why? Crossover 3, talk of Supersystem3 published in book form and updated, Pulp City has a KS about to start at the end of the month and Guardians Chronicles is going to start shipping soon! Whoo! 

4 comments:

  1. I just got the email for this one! I can't go too big, but I am going to scratch something together to participate...kids don't really need shoes, right?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could always get them cheaper shoes. 8)

      Delete
  2. I had discussed something with Rusti for the second campaign and had to opt out due to massive flooding here which put me out of home for a month. I don't really need more super hero figures, but that isn't going to stop me from having a look!

    ReplyDelete