Monday, January 20, 2014

Reaper Parcel Showed!

Got a package this weekend with my Reaper figs in it, I had some credit from missing stuff in my Reaper Bones Kickstarter I, so I picked up some new Super Figs!

Sorcerer on Magic Carpet, Roller Girl, Incredible Woman, Lady Tiger and their Female Robot. By some odd twist I ended up ordering only female figs but they was all figs I wanted. Close ups later!

I bought the carrot-top orange for a new hair color option and I got a bonus bottle of sample paint sent to me also which was cool. A nice dark chocolate brown.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good shall look forward to the close ups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lady Tiger, the magic carpet and Incredible Woman are I think the favs of the lot.....shocks on size and quality that you can't really get from the Reaper site.

      Delete