Saturday, July 12, 2014

Blitzkreig Miniatures: Flamingo Tank Review

Got this for my birthday by my friend Chris and wow what a great model! He had bought some of Blitzkreig's vehicles prior but this is my first experience and I have to say it was stellar!

I would recommend Blitzkreig Miniatures to anyone if you are having a problem finding that tank or you want a high quality tank at a reasonable price. The only suck part is shipping overseas for the most part which is a long wait.

Now I just need it to stop being HUMID and RAINING every flipping day so I can primer!

The tank. Solid kit with the tracks and body as one part. Turret, barrel, two flamethrower turrets and a hatch top. Not many parts. My friend and I had ours together in an hour roughly.

Shot of the parts.

The only flash on the model really. Just above the tracks.

All parts together.

Front

Upper shot.

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking tank. Looking forward to seeing it painted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flamingo Tank?! You have revealed a significant gap in my knowledge of tanks - I will now have to look it up and educate myself - Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete