Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fallschirmjäger Update #2! Rifles

Well, I was able to finish off some Fallschirmjager riflemen (21 in total) just the other night. This has been the chore of the army but also a huge part of the army that must be done and not as fun as painting the FG42s, MP40s, Snipers, etc....but with all armies, you need the basic guy to be able to play to fill out your units.

Now I am able to select something else now, I figure the FG42s and the LMG teams will be next.  After that who knows....

Here are some shots of the men in groups of 7 with a few close up snaps...






4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am looking forward moving on to some of the other "fun choices" as the chore is over with onow as i call it.

      Delete
  2. Nice work on these. I Really have to drive myself to paint army's otherwise they just languish in my leadpile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My drive is being lazy and then life gets in the way. After some days, I walk into the hobby room and do very little....I hate that. Plus sometimes my hands get numb after painting for a peroid of time, not sure if it is I am just getting old or early signs of Parkinsons that runs in my family. I just quietly hope for the old part.

      Now I am motivated to go forward to paint some other interesting parts of the army again....

      Delete