Saturday, July 27, 2013

Order Dice Holders Done!

I finally touched these holders up to keep my wound markers and orders dice in place next to units to make tracking easy for the board. They was rather easy to build, just too the one small and the slightly larger square base from the GW line (make sure these are the ones with nothing on the bottom at leasst for the small ones), flipped the smaller one over and glued it to the slightly larger one. I tend used a bit of caulk around the edge to fill in the gaps. Add some sand and a quick primer and paint. Add some static grass and done!

In total I have 5 double sided for multi-wound based units and 12 single die holders. I feel enough for me to use in most average games!

The Finished Product!

Examples of the Holders in use!

No comments:

Post a Comment