Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Reaper Bones Boner!

Well, my shipment arrived Monday. I had a chance to open and unbag them and start sorting them out some. Sadly, due to a plumbing issue Patrick's Plumbing (aka me) had to fix the issue of a damaged water pipe thanks to my wife and neighbor deciding it is ok to clean the garage and no tell me tossing out some of my stuff without consulting me. Major cardinal sin in my book, I don't ask for much except to communicate with me not just do it and hope I don't get upset. After having to take a day off work it was finally fixed and I was back on track today going over my Reaper Bones pile.

Overall, I got everything except one miniature and ended up with some extra figs including a spare archer I like and a duplicate set of Nova Corp figures. So, I just shot off an email to Reaper to resolve the issue once the finish shipping out all the shipments.

The quality is a mixed bag, some was great and others was meh. There is a great deal of bent stuff I will have to straighten up when I get to them. No huge issue. There was also a few hidden  gems inside the box that I really was surprised by the quality.

So, here are some shots of my unboxing and such....



The box, 8.3 pounds of plastic joy!

The opening!

The worksheet and promo guide to sell you paints and such!

The Vampire Box

The figure case. Very nice, wish I had gotten another.

The case and the trays.

The Vampire Box packed tightly with goodies!

Cthulhu!

My friend's Red Dragon. Nice.

All my Bones laid out!


Cthulhu (note the mini next to him)
He is not glued or cleaned up, this was just a quick assembly.

Side shot 1

Glamour pose number 2!

1 comment:

  1. Agh so jealous! I've got two Cthulhu models coming, one extra for a friend, and two figure cases. Hopefully they'll arrive soon, although it's not like I don't have eleventy billion figures to paint in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete