Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and a holiday challenge!


Well, I want to take a moment and wish a Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate it today. Take a moment to be thankful about everything in life from your loved ones, family, friends as well as those that serve country. Count the blessings of health we have and the food we have been provided as we are more fortunate than many others in the world. Even those that perhaps live next door to us or those that may be in our life we don't know are suffering in some way.

My challenge is this, I had a moment at a store today. I started to buy something for scenery and I put it back, instead at the register I bought some Matchbox Cars for Toys for Tots. Instead of getting something for myself, I chose to give to others less fortunate. It wasn't much and my wife and I will do more in the future as we always do, but when your out and about, take that moment and do the same.

2 comments: