Friday, November 16, 2012


If you have not been watching this and you are a super hero fan, SHAME ON YOU! This has been a rather interesting twist on the Green Arrow comic book character adapted for television. Hulu still has most episodes for free and well worth a watch if you have not been keeping up.

So far my only disappointment is the death (or maybe not) of one of the villains in the series. Still, it is cool to see some old faces from the the comics pop up as villains like Deadshot, Deathstroke and the Royal Flush Gang! 

I keep fighting the urge to paint my archer figure green! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm guilty as charged sir! I haven't seen it, but I don't have telly. I just got Hulu and saw it there. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very enjoyable....I don't have cable, I just watch Hulu and Netflix....

      Delete